Toast

27 minutes ago, Clem said:

@Toast is a great individual and an awesome admin+ always active on the server and discord. I believe he is doing a great job so why not give him a little suggestion :) 

Thank you Mr Courier.

22 minutes ago, flugs said:

Toast is a very cool guy who I’ve known for more years than I can remember. We’ve obviously had our ups and downs but that hasn’t changed my strong opinion of him over this time. I’m glad that he’s in the position he currently is, and do hope that he sees a promotion in the near future.

Bit of a bozo though really 

Thank you, MarkRP Kappa

13 minutes ago, james. said:

I’m not a fan really. 

Who put 50p in you? -Relly 2021

3 minutes ago, Nexon said:

Toast has helped me and other staff numerous times. All recommendations for Toast. 

(stale bread man)

Thanks Nexon.

@Toast bullies me and everyone else in the senior team, I don’t think an insult exists that hasn’t been thrown at us by him! So to think he deserves any sort of recognition is crazy!

In actual fact you’re a good A+ and very dedicated and I hope a promotion comes your way, because it will be very well deserved, and you deserve recognition. Just don’t turn into someone like @james. whos incredibly stinky and doesn’t know how to shower. ?

51 minutes ago, The Real Duck said:

Toast is a smelly northener but I guess hes alright

I am your next door neighbour.

1 hour ago, MugDrop said:

Toast is really nice, especially when the bread is just the right amount toasted and butter perfect amount

My man.

1 hour ago, deksword2 said:

He is a good man, but he likes pineapple pizza

Pineapple Pizza is the GOAT mate.

47 minutes ago, jihad kekistani said:

i'd have to agree with this commendation of our fellow staff member Toast No Sound

toast calls me quite a lot of things, some of them do have merit though, so i'll give him that.

Deep down inside, we all have a special place for you in our hearts, Jihad.

39 minutes ago, SYMMIJ said:

This has to be in the wrong section, shitposts is just 1 more down I think you've got it all wrong

Good luck on A+, oh wait. -Support. Kappa

37 minutes ago, raina said:

@Toast bullies me and everyone else in the senior team, I don’t think an insult exists that hasn’t been thrown at us by him! So to think he deserves any sort of recognition is crazy!

In actual fact you’re a good A+ and very dedicated and I hope a promotion comes your way, because it will be very well deserved, and you deserve recognition. Just don’t turn into someone like @james. whos incredibly stinky and doesn’t know how to shower. ?

I'll have you know that I am the nicest person ever to grace this planet. I can also agree that James is a bit stinky.

CG | [STAFF] james: i've needed a poo, a shower and to brush my teeth for an hour now but i'm too busy on the grind - Love you really James and thank you stinky Raina.