Dale

nani

Now I get I've been repping his CJ for like 3 days straight, but I honestly think @Dale is a pretty solid dude to play with. Every time I talk to him he's always full of jokes and he's honestly just a great character to RP / base with.

Also I know it's getting to the point where it's sort of annoying but now that he owns Blaze it's gotten a lot of good changes, and he listens to what the slot owners want on the job.

Great player.

25 minutes ago, Leevi said:

Strongly disagree, had no good interactions with this individual yet. He made a report on me once and told me to "Stop fucking talking" when I was explaining why I killed him, other then this he has been ignoring me when I tried to ask him what the time was.

speaking for @Bonk and @Leevi

There's a difference between having a bad interaction and you and Bonk consistently harassing him and Clippy and it resorting to the point where you had to be given multiple warnings by two different A+'s. If you want to discuss it then feel free to DM me.

He is a pretty cool guy once you get past the loud american, but i am biased. 

On 12/14/2021 at 12:51 PM, Leevi said:

Strongly disagree, had no good interactions with this individual yet. He made a report on me once and told me to "Stop fucking talking" when I was explaining why I killed him, other then this he has been ignoring me when I tried to ask him what the time was.

you know very well why he does not feel like talking to you or interacting with you or bonk. Thats on you guys, with time that might change but for now you have to understand why both me and him does not feel like it. And you really do not try to give a better impression of yourself by down voting everything he posts on the forum, thats pretty childish when it's all because of how you have been acting when we are around. 

On 12/14/2021 at 6:51 AM, Leevi said:

"never had a good interraction" hilarious. disregarded.

Anyway, thank you guys for the kind words, not much else to say. I try to RP as much as i can, especially when i know someone is at my door about to raid. Just come up to me or my base and talk to me, ill talk to you back, its the best part of DarkRP. :)

I judge based off of actions i witness, not what i hear from other people. you guys all being supportive of me in this post warms my heart and forms opinions about others. thank you all. ❤️

1 hour ago, Dale said:

"never had a good interraction" hilarious. disregarded.

Anyway, thank you guys for the kind words, not much else to say. I try to RP as much as i can, especially when i know someone is at my door about to raid. Just come up to me or my base and talk to me, ill talk to you back, its the best part of DarkRP. :)

I judge based off of actions i witness, not what i hear from other people. you guys all being supportive of me in this post warms my heart and forms opinions about others. thank you all. ❤️

i think you should of listen to @Leevi life story i thinker it rude for you to just be running everywhere when he tried to explain the story to you thanks

Hard agree, super friendly and approachable guy who'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He helped me and a friend to learn DarkRP and it's been appalling having to watch some people mindlessly minge him and his wife for cheap entertainment. Nevertheless he's kept his head up and has been one of the most consistently pleasant and well-rounded players I've come across on the server.

Got nothing but respect for @Dale and I wish him and @Clippy nothing but happiness. 

28 minutes ago, Grím said:

Hard agree, super friendly and approachable guy who'd give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He helped me and a friend to learn DarkRP and it's been appalling having to watch some people mindlessly minge him and his wife for cheap entertainment. Nevertheless he's kept his head up and has been one of the most consistently pleasant and well-rounded players I've come across on the server.

Got nothing but respect for @Dale and I wish him and @Clippy nothing but happiness. 

and you dumb reacted me because ? 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:51 AM, Leevi said:

Hi Leevi so sorry to hear that Dale didn't tell you the time, the current time is 10:53AM GMT.