Nani, OoO, Xavee & Toast

Clippy

OoO yells at me to make my bases better and more prop efficient and has helped me churn out some overpowered dupes. i consider him a subject matter expert on building things and hope you guys ask him for tips while you build your own things. He is very professional in his staff position and would hope that he promotes to a position where he can imprint his ethics onto future staff members. A keystone of the server and an outstandingly cool guy. would recommend 100%

Nani said nice things about me on the internet and some people didnt like that which was hilarious. He has been helping me develop the blaze job into something far better than it was before and i hope that i can keep your counsel around because he shows me different perspectives and has ideas that i hadnt even thought of. His resignation of his staff position is definitely not the end to his ability to help the server and community. QA team maybe? idk i dont make the rules haha. Very Based Player.

Xavee was the first player i interacted with on the server and i thought he was like 20 despite him being younger than that because of the way he carried himself. Very mature except when he THROWS MY PRINTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. i can feel an actual dedication to his craft and hope he finds great success. 9/10 stop stealing our doors

Toast is about as straight forward as it gets. I appreciate him for how masterful he is in his craft of server administration and from what i can infer its because of his real life work ethic. I can always rely on him to do his job properly in any situation and has been handling the stuff I send him with ease. Im glad to be able to know you and hope we stay friends for a while. Great guy, talk to him if you need something solved solved.

There are more players i would like to recommend, but id be spamming the forums. also dont let these words get to your heads lmfao

11 minutes ago, Dale said:

OoO yells at me to make my bases better and more prop efficient and has helped me churn out some overpowered dupes. i consider him a subject matter expert on building things and hope you guys ask him for tips while you build your own things. He is very professional in his staff position and would hope that he promotes to a position where he can imprint his ethics onto future staff members. A keystone of the server and an outstandingly cool guy. would recommend 100%

Nani said nice things about me on the internet and some people didnt like that which was hilarious. He has been helping me develop the blaze job into something far better than it was before and i hope that i can keep your counsel around because he shows me different perspectives and has ideas that i hadnt even thought of. His resignation of his staff position is definitely not the end to his ability to help the server and community. QA team maybe? idk i dont make the rules haha. Very Based Player.

Xavee was the first player i interacted with on the server and i thought he was like 20 despite him being younger than that because of the way he carried himself. Very mature except when he THROWS MY PRINTERS ALL OVER THE PLACE. i can feel an actual dedication to his craft and hope he finds great success. 9/10 stop stealing our doors

Toast is about as straight forward as it gets. I appreciate him for how masterful he is in his craft of server administration and from what i can infer its because of his real life work ethic. I can always rely on him to do his job properly in any situation and has been handling the stuff I send him with ease. Im glad to be able to know you and hope we stay friends for a while. Great guy, talk to him if you need something solved solved.

There are more players i would like to recommend, but id be spamming the forums. also dont let these words get to your heads lmfao

what @Dale said. He's just better at it than  i am ?

• 2 weeks later...