Toast

K1LL3R

So i would like to make this post because i think he deserves much more credit for what he does.

Firstly i would like to mention is that toast has always been such a kind hearted person who is always doing his best to ensure the community is well ran and is always looking after the community he has helped me since day one when i joined CG and when i became a mod he was very helpful whenever i had a question or needed any support.

Secondly he is a very fair admin he is the most unbiased person ive ever met and i think he is one of the communitys best staff by far. He helps with everything and anything you need help with and is a very respectful man i think he needs more appriciation for his work. He has helped me with many things and always brings the best solution there is.

I would like to thank toast for his hard worl and  commitment to CG and i think he deserves more credit.

6 hours ago, K1LL3R said:

he is a very fair admin he is the most unbiased person ive ever met and i think he is one of the communitys best staff by far. He helps with everything and anything you need help with and is a very respectful man 

6 hours ago, K1LL3R said:

toast has always been such a kind hearted person

Are you talking about the right Toast here?

7fa1a66e5afa97eccbedcf9a9366339d.gif

Just now, Slayer said:

Mostofasalad, if you look closely you can see that the dates of the post are over a full year ago! I cannot believe you are such a low life to still bring this up! Toast has changed since the messages were sent. He is now a changed man!

I am so sorry. I am a fraud and a liar, only looking to slander toast at any opportunity.

I hope to be executed for my crimes.