Dale and Clippy

K1LL3R

Where do i start with these two the first time i spoke to them they were the nicest players ive met.

They are always offering me help with everything like as im not the ebest base builder they have gave me a lot of good tips and stratageys while rping and think these two deserve a lot more respect as i dont belive they are appriciated enough for what they do.

Dale has always been a very nice individual as long as clippy and was so welcoming when i was getting use to this server as before joining CG i had quit gmod for over 7 months and made a return to darkrp on CG and have really enjoyed my experience and players like clippy and dale are the reason for that and id like to thank the both of you.

3 hours ago, K1LL3R said:

Where do i start with these two the first time i spoke to them they were the nicest players ive met.

They are always offering me help with everything like as im not the ebest base builder they have gave me a lot of good tips and stratageys while rping and think these two deserve a lot more respect as i dont belive they are appriciated enough for what they do.

Dale has always been a very nice individual as long as clippy and was so welcoming when i was getting use to this server as before joining CG i had quit gmod for over 7 months and made a return to darkrp on CG and have really enjoyed my experience and players like clippy and dale are the reason for that and id like to thank the both of you.

Thank you for the kind words @K1LL3R, i try my best!  you are really a great friend and a great staff member! And you fit in so well with our small gang, you are really fun to play with! You really go above and beyond. ps. our base building combined is sick, Merry Christmas ❤️

6 minutes ago, Clippy said:

Thank you for the kind words @K1LL3R, i try my best!  you are really a great friend and a great staff member! And you fit in so well with our small gang, you are really fun to play with! You really go above and beyond. ps. our base building combined is sick, Merry Christmas ❤️

Very true and have a good christmas and our gang will be the best one day.