/ Key Not being allowed in /job

rabbit..

Recently I've noticed that you can no longer use the / key in the /job command.

Although this is a minor issue it was something which was used by alot of the community to say for example /job w/rabbit. 

Now, with this character being blocked, you are now are needed to say with rabbit. Now I understand this is a minor issue but if you are 'with' more than 2 people for example, it gets a bit crowded and difficult to read / interpret.

If there was a reason the / Key was disallowed for a valid reason then I understand this, I just wanted to bring some attention to the matter. 

2 hours ago, rabbit.. said:

Recently I've noticed that you can no longer use the / key in the /job command.

Although this is a minor issue it was something which was used by alot of the community to say for example /job w/rabbit. 

Now, with this character being blocked, you are now are needed to say with rabbit. Now I understand this is a minor issue but if you are 'with' more than 2 people for example, it gets a bit crowded and difficult to read / interpret.

If there was a reason the / Key was disallowed for a valid reason then I understand this, I just wanted to bring some attention to the matter. 

I've been told that you're only allowed to be with 2 people but not too sure if this is true since everyone has their own opinions but that's what I've been told