OhSweetMurder

So i would like to recommend this player because ever since he has become staff he has put in a unreal amount of effort and i think he deserves a mention because he always does his best to help players out. In my opinion he is one of the best mods we currently have, he is well mannered, helpful, Active and many more great things about him and i think a lot of the staff team will agree with me when i say this. He is the perfect example of how to staff on our server here i have only heard good things about him and never had a bad interaction with him.  And i dont think he gets appriciated enough for his hard work but @OhSweetMurderyour a great addition to our team and we all appreciate your hard work and time you dedicate to cg and cant wait to see your future as a staff member with us.

-K1LL3R

4 hours ago, Toast said:

20220213_103603.JPG

Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

Ive heard current staff members say the N word in their off time and you're going to get on a guy for saying something this harmless in his mute reason?

27d01b05944ec6c3baf227a58a50e09e.png

^^^^especially when they were doing something like this? something only a dumbass would do? ^^^^

calling someone a dumbass =/= telling someone to kill themselves

6 hours ago, Dale said:

Ive heard current staff members say the N word in their off time and you're going to get on a guy for saying something this harmless in his mute reason?

27d01b05944ec6c3baf227a58a50e09e.png

^^^^especially when they were doing something like this? something only a dumbass would do? ^^^^

calling someone a dumbass =/= telling someone to kill themselves

what a hot take I like it! Tbf... most of them at least keep it out of CG official servers (discord and gmod)