Guide to money making methods - with data.

i30delta

15 hours ago, Paineddexth said:

Great guide! very well laid out and well presented information, I've always said Mining is a great way to make money and im glad the stats support that. Mining with double ores also affects that money making potential lots more, potentially 3 million per hour assuming you don't have the double ore skills with the stats you've given.

Time to reintroduce child labour and put them to good use.

1 hour ago, PenguinJoy0 said:

Would you be willing to do job profit calculations based on if the player has skills unlocked eg what would max tier double weed, increased weed weight, entity discount mean for weed profit?  

This would take a lot of work, especially if he already has the skills, but I think it's a great idea. Love the work that's gone into this research, had to come back for a second look.

17 hours ago, PenguinJoy0 said:

Would you be willing to do job profit calculations based on if the player has skills unlocked eg what would max tier double weed, increased weed weight, entity discount mean for weed profit?  

I'll try to add some based on skills, I've only come back to play recently so I'm still new to the skill system but I'll check it out to see how they affect how much you make. 

On 3/7/2022 at 7:13 AM, Manuel said:

I make 1.44mil/hour with 2 stoves making meth ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is that from skill points or something or have I done my calculations wrong ?

1 hour ago, i30delta said:

I'll try to add some based on skills, I've only come back to play recently so I'm still new to the skill system but I'll check it out to see how they affect how much you make. 

It would be awesome if you could but it would also be very difficult, especially earning the skill points and figuring out which skills stack with what, so don't feel you have to. 

Maybe you could get Staff to help? 

Overall weed is really well done in my opinion. The higher the risk the higher the reward. (More CPs equals better sell prices but also more risk, while if you sell in small lots it's less risk but selling in bulk is more efficient and is better for grinding and yields greater reward at the risk of losing it all.

• 1 month later...