What Skills Should I Get?

PenguinJoy0

• 2 weeks later...

A few people may think this is a dumb suggestion, but honestly.... no fall damage lmao. In any videogame fall damage and falling is literally the bane of my fucking existence, so it was the first thing I got, and it's probably one of the most useful and generally used things I could of got with skills, again it depends on the type of player you are. 

If you're a criminal then chance to get double weed or running speed could be good, or silent crackers.

If you're a CP wanted ESP, running speed , baton range and no fall damage may be desirable.

Hit ESP, sprint speed, hit damage and fall damage may be desirable.

It really just depends on what you main most. For me I'm a criminal CJ player and so I am always flying all over the place and climbing and building stuff so fall damage is naturally the thing for me to go for, along with HIT esp since I like to hunt people down and sprint speed to out run those pesky CPs. 

It is also about what you want first and what you need now and what you could get later. If you're looking to make money double weed may be a great choice first though I think no fall damage and sprint speed are ones you'll always be using and are just passive and helpful. Passive perks that make life easier are always a good investment. 

37 minutes ago, Greywind said:

A few people may think this is a dumb suggestion, but honestly.... no fall damage lmao. In any videogame fall damage and falling is literally the bane of my fucking existence, so it was the first thing I got, and it's probably one of the most useful and generally used things I could of got with skills, again it depends on the type of player you are. 

If you base on the top floor or a roof of a building this would be a huge advantage.