Disguise as CP at Gazza

Triix

Hello, I would like some information from the admins about this.

Currently the rules for civil protection are - 

• You may not camp or cloak near Gazza.

Now I've had it where a CP CJ has camped Gazza as a gangster then when you sell weed then switch to cp. I do not have evidence nor am I making a report only bringing this issue up.

I personally think this is an unfair advantage for CP's. I understand there was the addition of the KOS Circle where you may kill anyone in the red zone while you selling weed. But to have a cp be standing in the zone/very close then instantly arrest you as soon as the circle appears is using a "loophole" in the servers disguise addon to give the CP a plain advantage thus breaking 1.10.

I feel this needs to be added onto the MOTD as a solid rule in place.

P.s - Gazza should also be collided like meth buyer but that's for another thread.

Thank you,

Screenshot_1.png

Disguise kit is made for this exact purpose, making a rule about not allowing cp to use disguise kit is making the whole kit useless, camping part I agree its not fair to camp in there, you can KOS anyone in the red circle so if you are watching your surroundings i don't think disguising is going to be a problem for you.

1 hour ago, Chriss said:

If you are CP and disguise, you are still CP, so you're still camping gazza. Doesn't need to be a new rule for this. 

I agree with this.

The rule was added specifically so people can't get fucked over especially new players who wouldn't understand the disguise kit. I do not believe an additional rule needs to specify that as the people with CP jobs with disguise kit and not new players and should know better.