Bombees' guide to becoming the perfect mayor

Bombee

What I believe a good mayor is in DarkRP

There are quite a few qualities you need to have as a mayor.

One of the main qualities you need to have is being active.

Most players will end up voting you out if you are not a efficient mayor, and you will be demoted.

Mayor Commands (or alternatively press f4)

1) /addlaw <text> (e.c. /addlaw Printers are illegal)

2) /removelaw number of the following law on the board

3) /resetlaws - reset all laws.

What a mayor should always do first -

Mayors should always create laws as their first priority

You need to be constantly giving people license while selling it to them to make profit in your own hands (Price is usually 5000£-10000£)

As a mayor, you must supply your officers with a warrant, make sure the Warrants have valid reasons.

What a mayor should do second after everything else is sorted out -

1) You should most likely be out around looking for people to want that are doing things illegally

2) Go out only with Secret Service or SWAT to avoid being mugged or kidnapped

3) Anytime you get the chance make sure to make lotteries. If you want to give yourself more of a cut from loteries do !skills and get the Mayor Lottery skill that makes more profitable lotteries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(K.O.S - Kill On Sight, A.O.S - Arrest On Sight.

If you're struggling with what laws to make here is some examples -

• Non-Violent crimes shall result in A.O.S
  • Violent crimes will result in K.O.S
  • It is prohibited to buy, sell, trade or use weapons if you do not have a license.
  • Conspiracy of a criminal offense shall result in a weapon check.
  • It is prohibited to enter on government property, trespassers will be arrested. 
  • Threatining government authorities will result in A.O.S / K.O.S

(repost but its in the right section lmao)
  • edited to make everything better
5 hours ago, darjan.toplak said:

feels like they should report it instead of sending the mayor evidence

thats not really what its about its about if they were actually arrested unfairly, its really just something to do if you're bored as a mayor

On 5/4/2022 at 3:38 PM, Cloudatreides said:

Disrespecting or threatening government authorities will result in K.O.S

i didnt see this last time i was here, this is literally just rdm

You need to be constantly giving people license while selling it to them to make profit in your own hands (Price is usually 750$)

dont necessarily need to give people licenses, i myself always make them invalid as it leads to more wants and arrests from police :) 

also idk where u got 750 from tbh, if i was to sell licenses id sell them for like 10k, 750 is shit money

Non-Violent crimes shall result in A.O.S

• Violent crimes will result in K.O.S
  • It is prohibited to buy, sell, trade or use weapons if you do not have a license.
  • Conspiracy of a criminal offense shall result in a weapon check.
  • It is prohibited to enter on government property, trespassers will be arrested. 
  • Disrespecting or threatening government authorities will result in K.O.S

in a roleplay aspect these sound nice on the law board, however when it comes down to it, they are kinda useless. 

just put anything illegal=aos-kos, its simple no point making them fancy.

the government property one is kinda stupid aswell as it doesnt apply to the bank really, and it basically states that if you enter, you get arrested. i usually and most people usually put past 2nd door is illegal

also as @darjan.toplak stated, walk around wanting people, its fun. or go around with all your pd and get them to raid bases and watch the chaos unfold. Its very fun.

1 hour ago, Mommy said:

i didnt see this last time i was here, this is literally just rdm

dont necessarily need to give people licenses, i myself always make them invalid as it leads to more wants and arrests from police :) 

also idk where u got 750 from tbh, if i was to sell licenses id sell them for like 10k, 750 is shit money

in a roleplay aspect these sound nice on the law board, however when it comes down to it, they are kinda useless. 

just put anything illegal=aos-kos, its simple no point making them fancy.

the government property one is kinda stupid aswell as it doesnt apply to the bank really, and it basically states that if you enter, you get arrested. i usually and most people usually put past 2nd door is illegal

also as @darjan.toplak stated, walk around wanting people, its fun. or go around with all your pd and get them to raid bases and watch the chaos unfold. Its very fun.

fixed :)

lmk if anything else needs to be changed

• Bombee changed the title to Bombees' guide to becoming the perfect mayor