Selling Kairos Slot

Bombee

2 hours ago, Cloudatreides said:

120mil bit low, rebellion sells for like 75 and thats 30p cheaper

no it doesn’t, reb now sells for around 60 (i’ve seen it sell for 49) and it’s not 30 pounds cheaper, reb from /jobs is 30 pounds, and from other players average price is like 20.

some ppl sell it for dirt cheap yes, bjt that’s not the average price

14 minutes ago, Mommy said:

no it doesn’t, reb now sells for around 60 (i’ve seen it sell for 49) and it’s not 30 pounds cheaper, reb from /jobs is 30 pounds, and from other players average price is like 20.

some ppl sell it for dirt cheap yes, bjt that’s not the average price

dude i've not seen a single reb sell for 20 in the past 6 months, most have been 5-15 quid like it does not average 20

16 hours ago, JonasRV said:

dude i've not seen a single reb sell for 20 in the past 6 months, most have been 5-15 quid like it does not average 20

i’ve seen many sell for 20 in the past few months. yes some go for 10-15 but the average price is not 10 lol.

my point was that he was judging igm prices compared to rebellion. if we’re saying reb goes for 10, and kairos for 40 then that means kairos is worth 4x the price correct? 

igm price for reb is 60m average id say. judging off irl prices is it safe to assume kairos for 240m is a reasonable price? no lol that’s absurd. kairos is roughly 120m

14 hours ago, JonasRV said:

might not play on the server that much anymore, but im still on once in a while and i do check forums/discord

not everyone advertises on the forums or discord, and even on the forums i’ve seen someone try to sell reb for 25. a lot of ppl rhst i message abt buying reb say they want 20-25. saying that reb is a tenner is absurd