Mortimer

Im here to recommend Mortimer,He honestly a great friend and an amazing member of staff,He has been here as long as I could remember.And correct me if i'm wrong but Isn't he also the Oldest Senior member of staff CG has? Other than proxy?He has been with the community through the best times and even through its worst and no matter what he has not left our side for a different community!

I personally think he should be given a chance of Being a Community Manager! 

Sincerely 

-Rasputin

35 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Im here to recommend Mortimer,He honestly a great friend and an amazing member of staff,He has been here as long as I could remember.And correct me if i'm wrong but Isn't he also the Oldest Senior member of staff CG has? Other than proxy?He has been with the community through the best times and even through its worst and no matter what he has not left our side for a different community!

I personally think he should be given a chance of Being a Community Manager! 

Sincerely 

-Rasputin

Why would he be given 'a chance' at becoming community manager when we already have two perfectly active and professional mangers. They both contribute towards how the server runs and also maintains the staff team and do a very good job at it. 

Dont get it twisted Mortimer is chill I like him bare banter and does a good job just is proper inactive and plays BO3 while saying he's doing coursework. But I don't see your logic behind him becoming CM.

Alex (Enzo) has been here the longest other than Roast ofc. But like I said don't get it twisted Mortimer is a solid SA who does a wonderful job and is a good detective I just don't see the need in a recommendation for a 3rd CM. 

As nomad said mortimer being cm isn't going to happen anytime soon due to the fact we have 2 cms already. 

But the point about mortimer going though shit, yeah that's true since I spend a lot of time with him and many others in ts I realised how much mortimer gets the piss taking out of him I personally don't know how he can handle it.

Note mortimer even if your more active that me I'll still call you active 

So yea I've not that much talked to you and yes I've been a shit head once or twice to you (the whole you remove all ts ranks from me and I tell about it to Proxy), but I think you are a great old staff member who should deserve much more respect than he is given.

And it is very very wonderfull that people like you in fact come out to public about cg's issues. Like yea I can say it out loud as most people wont prob even think about my point of view:

In my point of view no one wants to say it out loud, but everyone knows cg's state is bad. Like really bad.

Now it might not look from outside like it is a bad state, but lets be honest, we've gotten more and more community bans every month.

Like starting from my perm ban to Asian's community ban people are getting comlunity banned.

And sure its their choice to do those things that they did, but lets think of this:

Why?

Why is the question that no one seems to get awnsers to.

But from my own experience its the constant hate on everyone to everyone that drives people away.

So yes Mortimer I argee on your point fully and support it absolutely.

(Also you are a fucking awesome person)

32 minutes ago, Fruitel said:

In my point of view no one wants to say it out loud, but everyone knows cg's state is bad. Like really bad.

Now it might not look from outside like it is a bad state, but lets be honest, we've gotten more and more community bans every month.

Like starting from my perm ban to Asian's community ban people are getting comlunity banned.

And sure its their choice to do those things that they did, but lets think of this:

Why?

Why is the question that no one seems to get awnsers to.

But from my own experience its the constant hate on everyone to everyone that drives people away.

So yes Mortimer I argee on your point fully and support it absolutely.

(Also you are a fucking awesome person)

Nobody degraded Mortimer in the slightest I actually complimented him but you're clearly uneducated and moronic points are complete and utter shit. Cloud Gaming is just simply getting better and better expanding and expanding. People like yourself won't like the concept behind a community ban because you have the understanding level of a ferret. Please just please educate yourself with the state of the sever before you state you 'in my point of view'. 

Besides the point there's no need to side track Mortimers recommendation post so congrats to Mortimers and you're doing a good job.