Nomad

Where do I start? Firstly, I enjoy seeing the staff team work so hard to keep the server in check, it makes me happy. Other staff members aside, I think Nomad deserves Staff Member of the Week and here's why.

Nomad: What has he done that I think deserves him SMotW? He listens to the players, he checks on certain players after spotting/being informed of something suspicious. He instantly deals with the Major rulebreakers (Mass RDM, RDA etc) there on the spot and does it in a professional manner as well which makes him seem more respectable.

An example of what he's done: I've been keeping tabs on the rulebreakers (IDs, logs etc) and I forwarded them all to him, he didn't push the notes on these rulebreakers to one side and dismiss it, he checked each one and dealt with them in the correct way. I told him about a guy who was acting suspicious and he kept track of said player.

Also, Nomad is a nice staff member to talk to and have a laugh with (not saying the other staff members aren't fun to be around, just making a point).

Thanks for reading this. c:

- Toast.