About everybody almost

Okay i want to recommend all mods and admins with who i am been and recommend them cause they are just awesome

This is the list what i think about YOU:

@Proxy okay he is the head of cloud pretty much, making awesome events and you can have fun with him, he is little bit breaking rules when it comes to build a base, me with @Puto were raiding him and he broke more then 5 rules :D But its alright.

@Xappan Kinda don't meet him every day ingame, and he's awesome +admin can help when its needed good luck in future, i did not listen at you when you tried to explain me the rules i am very sorry for that, i will try to make up for you.

@NightBlade Okay he's funny and a cool guy to chat with and play, he's an awesome guy +admin aswell bans all rule breakers and i think he's the best +admin of all? I don't see you so much ingame but i do try chat with you or kinda friend with you.

@Priorduck Okay gonna be totaly honest i did not like him at first place i don't know the reason but i just didn't like him, but when i talked to him he was pretty awesome aswell he got admin and its cool to hang out with you when your on server and you always come OD when its needed :)

@Puto he's great friend great cool guy to hang out he speaks the same language as me and its pretty easy to talk with him, he does shut my mouth when i go to far on rulebreakers or other players who i am just mad.

@TheMadMin3r Eyyy i kinda don't know what to say, i like you really a lot cause its funny to play games with you, your the best hitman who does the job and a great moderator, you helped me then when nobody didn't came so i thank you a lot :)

@MadNinja44 Great to base with you and have fun with, i did got kinda mad when you said then i want to crash server which was not true but i forgive you, i really like you a lot awesome admin and i don't know why but when your laughing its kinda funny XD

@3 Chainz I think he was the first admin who i met actually he is very long been in Cloud Gaming and i respect that and you do the job as admin, and your a great friend i just like you a lot as an admin.

@WarMachine He is awesome guy to talk with he helps a lot when its needed, he does really great job as a moderator i hope one day you come up as an admin on the server :) I wish you good luck in future.

@MitchA okay i don't know if i am wrong, but yesterday i called you about the thiefs who break the rules and tried kidnap me,  i heard you kinda stuck in some english words? I am not trying to be rude maybe its just me cause i am not a english guy whatsoever and my gramming is not the best but i think your a friendly guy aswell

And last is

@Jezza Okay i have no words, you are the first mod who i did friend with, i know your kinda a new mod but i like you really i can't wait when you will be admin, you do the best moderator job i think your the best moderator you base with me whenever i ask, i know i am kinda harsh sometimes when somebody rdm's me but you know the reason, i do trust you a lot and your friendly af your just a fckin awesome guy.

That was kinda it. I am sorry if i didn't add you to list who's reading this, its cause i didn't meet you in-game or didn't had a chance to talk with, but i am sure you will be added to list soon :) 

- CG | Bobby and have a nice day ;) 

psst i fckin love cloud staff!