A pat on the back for ALL staff.

I would like to say that i' am very pleased about how staff on all servers is doing. It has been doing phenomenally well on DarkRP, TTT and Deathrun ( i' ve yet to see the surf server) and i think that you all deserve a pat on the back. The community has been strong and newer staff members have come into our staff team as well as some older staff returning to us.

@Nomad, for real buddy, keep up the good work as you have been a superadmin and kinda a community manager and we all appreciate the work and time you put in with @roast.

@Dratres, you have been doing very well as one of our newest staff members, i have closely watched you and i have to say that i' am proud of how you are doing. Keep up the good work!

@Wiggles, i have to say, you have really kicked in recently as you are going wild on duty, being on it almost all the time which is greatly appreciated.

@Toast, you have been doing amazingly as one of our newest Admin+'s so just keep it up. We are all very proud of you for how well you are doing and how well you are taking your role. (This also goes to @Xappan as you are also doing your role fantastically)