Nomad for CM

Xappan

Personally I agree with everything said by Xappan, there really is one more important part, Nomad needs to enjoy it  as he enjoys being a super admin and if he doesn't enjoy or doesn't want Community Manager I don't want to push him. I would also like to say that if @Nomad wants to be a Community Manager then I believe that either @NightBlade or @Xappan should go for super admin. I do agree that they possibly aren't ready yet but they have what it takes. Furthermore, I would just like to say that Nomad, you have been giving us your best and you are an awesome super admin. I remember the first day on the server and you have truly been one of the nicest staff towards me, i trust you a lot and you have my upmost support and my full respect cause you earned it.

LASTLY I agree with almost everything that was said and I believe that Nomad has what it takes to be a CM.

@Nomad it is up to you, if you want to be a Community Manager then we will support you and if you think you arent ready. Then WE will support you even more as you already are our Flash Gordon Lord and Savior ?      #NomadForCM

#XappanOrNightbladeForSA

I fully agree that @Nomad should become the next Community Manager, me knowing him since probably the first day I joined the server he has become one of my favourite staff members (You damn well know this guy is a boss since I am doing this comment). Yeah I and he has had our semi-flaws here and then but truely many people have their flaws now and then, Nomad a bright shining star in this staff team and like @proxy has what I like to call the guts to go out there and do the impossible. 

Alright if you need more reasons to give this guy CM well here they are.

- He is a grand Super Admin and is the oldest/only one.

- He deserves the Premotion.

-  He is always there for people when they need it.

- He will never give up on someone.

- He is one of the most friendliest staff members on the team including me. 

Overall he is a legend but if he does not want CM yet then I fully respect his discussion, everyone in the staff team, past/present  and future has or will have my respect all I say is give this man a chance!