Canbearbry for SA (This is roo late I know)

Alright so I know DC already got Super Admin and i'm not posting this cos I dislike DC or anything but I reeeaaaally think Can shoulda got SA. Canbearbry is on TTT pretty much all the time and while DC is on a lot, I dont think as much as Can. She can take a joke and has good banter with the staff and handles reports in a very professional way. DC I think is kinda preoccupied with DarkRP a lot too and Can is not, I genuinely think Can is the best, most dedicated staff on Cloud Gaming and she should get Super Admin, I thought she woulda got it, but no, and I have no idea why. DC and Can can have Super Admin together aswell right, why not? But even if only one could I think it should be Can, again i'm not sayin I dont like DC but his voice is almost as high as KINGBOBSCOPER'S. #MAKECLOUDGAMINGTTTGREATAGAIN(CAN4SUPERADMIN2K16)

"preoccupied with darkRP" - I'm on the TTT server now all the time, even on b4 can (ik its hard to believe) - I'm doing a 3mil giveaway soon so I'm focussing on TTT (as toast could tell you) - I have already positively contributed (as some staff could say) and I'm not posting this o down can or you millz - SA is more of a "managerial" role - activity is a bonus, but with my responsibilities, I think I'm theright man ;) sorry

On 2016-10-22 at 4:54 PM, DC141355 said:

"preoccupied with darkRP" - I'm on the TTT server now all the time, even on b4 can (ik its hard to believe) - I'm doing a 3mil giveaway soon so I'm focussing on TTT (as toast could tell you) - I have already positively contributed (as some staff could say) and I'm not posting this o down can or you millz - SA is more of a "managerial" role - activity is a bonus, but with my responsibilities, I think I'm theright man ;) sorry

Best thing on cg: Dc141355

Ye we need more on ttt WHY ONLY DARKRP HUH? ONLY CAUSE YOU HAVE 70 PEOPLE ON AND WE HAVE 11!??? You think you are so MUCH better then us just cause you are but aleast we  have... ( WILL Edit when i know what we have ) now i know virginty :D

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Ye we need more on ttt WHY ONLY DARKRP HUH? ONLY CAUSE YOU HAVE 70 PEOPLE ON AND WE HAVE 11!??? You think you are so MUCH better then us just cause you are but aleast we  have... ( WILL Edit when i know what we have )

TTT has nothing on DarkRP. It's the sister server to DarkRP :^)

8 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Ye we need more on ttt WHY ONLY DARKRP HUH? ONLY CAUSE YOU HAVE 70 PEOPLE ON AND WE HAVE 11!??? You think you are so MUCH better then us just cause you are but aleast we  have... ( WILL Edit when i know what we have ) now i know virginty :D

Correction: 25+

We can get a lot of people at TTT during peak hours. :)