A toast for the two SA's.

So I should have done this ages ago but I decided to save it until now, 

A couple of weeks or even months ago now we inducted 2 new SA's, their names well I believe is Toast and Docge, yeah Nomad probably should be congratulated as well for getting CM but no this post is not about his (Yo Nomad don't ban me for saying that yeah?).

These two members of staff (Who I can not call my bitch) have been a blast, Toast *Cough Cough, Balloon Boy* has been a blast as well as Docge and Toast is on the server pretty much on a daily basis, Am not sure if Docge is but hey am Semi-Inactive so I would not know and am gonna keep my mouth shut about that because I don't anything happening to me.

These two people, again Nomad not included for this post, have been great members of staff on CG....

Toast well uh he sucks on too many balloons for one (I guess he likes sucking on stuff I don't know) and two he is one of the most craziest members of staff as well as he is good at his job or at what he does best should I dare say.

Docge, well mate this is going to be pretty long.

He is one of the friendliest members of staff that I had ever had to work with (Yes he is more friendly then Toast could possibly ever be), Docge is well let's just say a professional (Not more than me so don't get any ideas, jk your cool), his kind and knows what it takes.

Now some people have told me this, I should not have left but the thing is if I did not then we would not have a great SA that we do not (This is about Docge btw because Toast is well... I will save that for later), well probably it would of been Xappan but he banned himself which granted it to Docge, I don't know who created that cycle but it wasn't me well at least I think.

So all am going to say to you lads and the whole staff team (Still not including Nomad... Fine this can include Nomad), keep up the good work, keep acting like some A class professional, keep doing what you are doing. You are all doing a good job and those who need a little push or shove don't worry am here to whip your ass until you improve.... Keep up the good work lads and some ladies if there  are any.

P.S. Toast please stop sucking on stuff, it's not good for you pal Kappa

Also, you see what I did there with the title PogChamp

@Toast, @docge and some other of my bitches which I can not be arsed to tag lol and fine this is a tag for you @Nomad.