The Morning of 20/12/2016

This morning - through to this evening,, was a shitstorm, in the simplest way. It went from chaotic to calm, to chaotic in seconds. There were people who stood out from it, and coped well and dropped whatever it was they were doing to come and help for hours on end.

Firstly, @Rally - You came on this morning before me, to help the server. - Which was pretty early ngl. You out performed a lot of people today and you shined brilliantly and ended up working so hard until you had to leave, about 4/5 hours later.

Secondly, @Xappan - Came on about three times, from doing what he was doing to help out on the server. Clearly very dedicated and responsible fellow. You did well today. 

To the other admins who came on today, you did well to calm the pressure that was in the reports. Even people's occasional absence. Thank you all for helping us and proving that you deserve the rank you have today!

I see me, @Zaadlob & @MeatBallz aren't on here after everything we did to stop the mass rdm'ers and propblockers :^)

(jk)

But anyways, well done @Rally mainly because you were on pretty much the whole time I was on. You managed to keep 40 players from going crazy and still dealt with reports swiftly. It was chaos when you left though whichis when Lightnin and Xappan came.

59 minutes ago, Lightnin' said:

This morning - through to this evening,, was a shitstorm, in the simplest way. It went from chaotic to calm, to chaotic in seconds. There were people who stood out from it, and coped well and dropped whatever it was they were doing to come and help for hours on end.

Firstly, @Rally - You came on this morning before me, to help the server. - Which was pretty early ngl. You out performed a lot of people today and you shined brilliantly and ended up working so hard until you had to leave, about 4/5 hours later.

Secondly, @Xappan - Came on about three times, from doing what he was doing to help out on the server. Clearly very dedicated and responsible fellow. You did well today. 

To the other admins who came on today, you did well to calm the pressure that was in the reports. Even people's occasional absence. Thank you all for helping us and proving that you deserve the rank you have today!

ty :)