A few staff members

So I was going I make separate posts on the people that will be mentioned down below but that will only take too much time and effort, aye?

So let's start this Mack and Cheese... I mean recommendations of course.

@WarMachine - I see you always act like your name, good lad. Also War is the guy to talk to if you need support or a helping hand, throughout my years staffing here I have never met a guy like War, he is an all around professional lad and a very nice chap. You will do anything for the server and mate I fully respect you for that.

@Lightnin - Can't forget this guy can we, my little army soldier on the server and a good person to speak with and have a laugh, although I have to admit you may be a grumpy git time to time, you are a hard working staff member and a guy who is trying to make a name for himself, keep up the good work aye? And get a hair cut.

@Cytonex - My other little army soldier, although you may be currently inactive from time to time you always try to work your backside off when you are on the server, you were happily premoted to Admin+ because you did an absolute amazing job. You are a nice guy to chat with and a sound guy all round, hope one day you will be active on the server again.

@alltimegamer - I see you are actually an 'alltimegamer' even though you are currently taking a Roleplay break you work your ass off and is always willing to help when needed, I have never really met a guy like you but now I can say I'm glad I did.

@Hawkie - My little flying hawk on the server, serving out justice to rulebreakers like the Dark Knight. You are doing an amazing job as a staff member and you are willing to help out every time you are on the server and that my friend is why I respect you a lot, keep up the good work 'birdie'.

@Sloppzz - Hey Dad (eyy you started this Dad shit not me), you are also doing an amazing job and was a pleasure to mentor with Hawkie (yeah I have to admit sometimes I thought you and him we're brothers). You are a sound lad all round (though I probably should say sound "old" lad ;) ). Mate I got a lot of respect for you so keep up the amazing work!

@priorduck★ - Hello duckie, you are doing a grand job on the server and I urge you to keep it up. You are willing to risk a load of things for the server and I respect you a lot for that, good job duck.

@Toast - My little Balloon boy and a great EX-Super Admin who had started a fresh and is trying hi hardest to climb up the ranks again, you are a great lad and always willing to help out when needed, I have never had a problem with you and I urge you to keep up the great work.

@NoT_eNgLiSh - clearly your name is wrong as you are indeed English but anyway you are a good staff member who I personally found out that doesn't take shit from anyone and I have I say I kinda like that, keep up the great work buddy.

@Avionix - No where do I start, first of you I can see you had clearly turned a new leaf which that is why I have a load of respect for you, aye you used to be an annoying minge but you have changed into a very helpful lad. I hope you are also on the fast road to Admin because you deserve it!

@WARRIOR - The one who is rocking 1st place on the AOD timer (don't worry I will soon reclaim my throne), you are doing an amazing job as a staff member on the server and I hope that our keep up the amazing work, mate I have a lot of respect for our and I expect a load of things from you and I know that you will not let me down.

@Shift - Although we may have had our runs in he past you are actually a grad staff member, you are actually a friendly guy and always works ther hardest, you always stand up for what is right and what you believe in which is why I got a load of respect for you.

Now how could I forget these two chaps.

@roast - The man, the myth, the legend (well mostly on CSGO), now you are an amazing lad and such a hard worker, you have done a lot for the community which is why everyone respects you (personally I think you don't get enough praise because without you there would be an amazing server and a great staff team). I have to say out of all the communities I have work at I have never been so proud and greatful the this one I am working in today. One day I will challenge you to a match on CSGO, who knows I might get lucky and beat you.

@Nomad - You are a hard worker and to be honest I have never met such a great and confident guy like you, you have done a lot for the community as well and I respect you a lot. You was actually my first ever mentor and helped me learn the ropes which I am so grateful for because without you I would not be where I am today.

If you had not been mentioned then do not be upset, it is either I was too busy and not had enough time or that I need to see more from you, but am sure that everyone is doing an amazing job as a staff member so keep it up!!!

Kind Regards.

~ NightBlade - Administrator+.

9 hours ago, NightBlade said:

So let's start this Mack and Cheese... I mean recommendations of course.

scammed where's my mac and cheese

9 hours ago, NightBlade said:

@Avionix - No where do I start, first of you I can see you had clearly turned a new leaf which that is why I have a load of respect for you, aye you used to be an annoying minge but you have changed into a very helpful lad. I hope you are also on the fast road to Admin because you deserve it!

tnx much love much homo would seks

Thanks for the kind words Nightblade. Its definitely fun when me and Hawkie are OD and yourself and lightning are about for a laugh (Warmachine too when i see him :P)

Although I would like to add that it wasnt me that started the Dad shit... it was Poopmachine who decided to start saying it down Mic and it seems to have caught on.

Even to the point where he suggested they change my admin OD title to Daddy OD........ The Fucker!

You are all just ageist! :P

On 1/10/2017 at 2:45 AM, NightBlade said:

@roast - The man, the myth, the legend (well mostly on CSGO), now you are an amazing lad and such a hard worker, you have done a lot for the community which is why everyone respects you (personally I think you don't get enough praise because without you there would be an amazing server and a great staff team). I have to say out of all the communities I have work at I have never been so proud and greatful the this one I am working in today. One day I will challenge you to a match on CSGO, who knows I might get lucky and beat you.

I can assure you from personal experiance, it's not hard beating roast in cs B)

fukin roasted haHAA no pun intended there.

But since I last 1v1'd him he's more likely gotten better idk