[Guide] How to report a staff member

yushkodeath

Hello and welcome fellow CG Community as i have seen many staff's and player's are reporting for other staff member's about their abuse towards them or breaking the server rules or being ignorant to the server/forum rules.

Now in order to report the act of corruption from the staff member you must first pm the super admin team which is [uSER=65]@Java[/uSER] [uSER=22]@Proxy[/uSER] and me so we may invistegate or inspect how deep is the problem if the problem is too deep such as lead to demotion we shall leave it to the CM team which are [uSER=3]@Bodman[/uSER] and [uSER=2]@Chris[/uSER] so they may see and judge the staff member whether he gets demoted or heavily punished.

Also if you have seen the abuse please keep it for yourself and never tell anyone because some ppl aren't meant to know this abuse or to spread the abuse just to make the staff member looks bad and corrupted some staff's do change if punished and some may stay as they are and might improve little so do not spread the abuse keep it for the sa and he will deal with the staff member if its to deep we the sa team will inform the CM team ty for reading this i appreciate your time and enjoy

One more thing you must also have some proof for abuse a screen shot or a video or staff's witnesses as they are trusted you may work as a team to catch the abuser to make a successful report.

I like the guide Yushko, good work. Just to add I would mention to not only have proof (e.g. a screenshot), but indisputable proof, which cannot be thrown aside or deemed false. If you were to indeed report a staff member with no reason behind it, or if you had intent to damage there status here, then it would be considered malicious intent here and you would be punished accordingly.

Also, another thing I would add is do not continuously spam/poke the higher ranking staff members you have PMed, and don't PM another one if one doesn't respond immediately. You only need to message one higher ranking staff member.

They

I like the guide Yushko, good work. Just to add I would mention to not only have proof (e.g. a screenshot), but indisputable proof, which cannot be thrown aside or deemed false. If you were to indeed report a staff member with no reason behind it, or if you had intent to damage there status here, then it would be considered malicious intent here and you would be punished accordingly.

Also, another thing I would add is do not continuously spam/poke the higher ranking staff members you have PMed, and don't PM another one if one doesn't respond immediately. You only need to message one higher ranking staff member.

They may spam me which is annoying lol but this does not mean the high ranked staff will immediately accept reports what we do is do very deep invistegation and making sure that the reports are correct and not planted or sat up we do double check and continue to ask the reporter and the reported the same question over and over just to see if he either made up a excuse or sticked to the same answer as we do accept many proof and then we punish them also we could spectate and see if the reporter was right or wrong if they reported a staff member and we don't have enough proof to punish them we may spectate and see if the staff members are corrupted.

As we all know some staff's may make a agreement to sabotage eachother which is like a poisin within this community which will lead to many lost players and staff's we the high ranked staff do whatever it takes to severely punish those who are corrupted and will be on watch for a period on time