How to bind Macros keys for Gmod actions

Crimson L

Seeing as you seem to use the exact same keyboard as I do, I know exactly what you need to do lol.

First of all, if you use Razer, go onto Razer Synapse and then onto Macros:
7ddce9c675.jpg

Once there, you press record and do the keybindings you want, for example 'yhello!*press enter*'. Which would mean the macro would press those buttons in the same order - y for starting a chat, then 'hello!' would be typed out and at the end enter would be pressed, which then would send the message.

Then all you need to do is go onto 'KEYBOARD' and select what button you would like this macro to be saved as, I would recommend naming the macro something so you know what it does.

If you have any more questions, just ask. 

On 21/05/2016 at 4:58 PM, proxy said:

Seeing as you seem to use the exact same keyboard as I do, I know exactly what you need to do lol.

First of all, if you use Razer, go onto Razer Synapse and then onto Macros:
7ddce9c675.jpg

Once there, you press record and do the keybindings you want, for example 'yhello!*press enter*'. Which would mean the macro would press those buttons in the same order - y for starting a chat, then 'hello!' would be typed out and at the end enter would be pressed, which then would send the message.

Then all you need to do is go onto 'KEYBOARD' and select what button you would like this macro to be saved as, I would recommend naming the macro something so you know what it does.

If you have any more questions, just ask. 

Thanks a lot! (Sorry for the late reply) 

• Nomad locked this topic