Nomad, Xappan, Ciaran (Mod) and Nightblade

I would like to commend and bring to the attention of the community the great way in which Nomad, Xappan, Nightblade and Ciaran all dealt with Sectarianism tonight on the server in relation to the IRA and Irish terrorism.

They dealt with the issue with the utmost professionalism and I am very pleased that they listened to me and considered all of the information given and brought a settlement; especially to Nomad in this respect.

Terrorist Sympathising should never be permitted on the server and thankfully these fine staff members dealt with it well.

To Ciaran especially, who is a Catholic/Nationalist in Northern Ireland who I thought originally could have had a conflict of interest, did not, and in fact dealt with the issue very, very well. He may be a Catholic/Nationalist and I may be a Protestant/Unionist from the same divided country but we are the best of friends and have done much together so far and I think this shows exactly why those terrorist sympathisers were wrong, and, were simply there to make trouble and stir you-know-what; trying to push certain buttons of division - which is plain wrong. 

In conclusion, I would like to commend all of these mentioned as well as the others who helped deal with this situation!

Kindly,

Lee.