WarMachine

Thank you very much pookie, I really appreciate it and this really has made my day reading it. It's not just me but also you as you are calm during the sits and you usually provide evidence which makes it easier for me to run the sits. Once again thank you and thank you too Sean4755. People like you  Pookie make the server enjoyable and a pleasure to moderate.

I'd like to thank you all, like really...thank you. I'm doing as i was taught by the staff, me watching them do their roles made me who iam. Those staff were mainly @NightBlade , @Zecron , @proxy , @Nomad and @Wiggles. They are the ones that should be praised and i thank you too all that i mentioned for being my perfect role models. Lastly thank you again to @Rasputin and @kelloz, i smiled reading your comments.

Just now, WarMachine_Homie said:

I'd like to thank you all, like really...thank you. I'm doing as i was taught by the staff, me watching them do their roles made me who iam. Those staff were mainly @NightBlade , @Zecron , @proxy , @Nomad and @Wiggles. They are the ones that should be praised and i thank you too all that i mentioned for being my perfect role models. Lastly thank you again to @Rasputin and @kelloz, i smiled reading your comments.

Your being to kind now :P 

17 minutes ago, WarMachine_Homie said:

This is how the staff team is supposed to be!!, In a perfect harmony!:))

I agree with what has been said about WarMachine. He's the first moderator I've had a sit with and, honestly, he seems to always handle sits profesionally. He also has a lot of patience when listening to the sides of the story in a sit, which makes him a good moderator. I have also realised that he never shows prejudice for someone (he is very unbiased). I think every moderator should be like him. I'm not saying that our moderators aren't, I'm just making WarMachine a good example of a moderator. Good job and thank you, @WarMachine_Homie

9 hours ago, Jerry said:

I agree with what has been said about WarMachine. He's the first moderator I've had a sit with and, honestly, he seems to always handle sits profesionally. He also has a lot of patience when listening to the sides of the story in a sit, which makes him a good moderator. I have also realised that he never shows prejudice for someone (he is very unbiased). I think every moderator should be like him. I'm not saying that our moderators aren't, I'm just making WarMachine a good example of a moderator. Good job and thank you, @WarMachine_Homie

Agreed