TTT Mod, no forum tags?

PhantomSolaris

I don't know if moderator for TTT qualifies for the forum tag or not but I'm going to assume for the time being that it does.

I've seen other help threads about this and have linked my steam account with my forum account plus joined the server yet nothing has changed. It says it's synced but I'm still considered a "Members".

I'd really appreciate a response on if I can fix this or if I'm not supposed to have a forum rank.

Many thanks,

[UPDATE]

Spoke to roast and he fixed it for me.

-PhantomSolaris

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

You needed to relog on the forums also mate.

Dang this is old but anyway. I tested this with Cortez/SpoopTheGamer and it didn't work no matter what we did. I had him log in and out of everything and link and update his steam on the forums. Nothing worked for him so idk

Has it even been officially tested and proven to work for TTT? DarkRP staff say it works for them however I've seen no TTT staff manage it.

1 hour ago, PhantomSolaris said:

Dang this is old but anyway. I tested this with Cortez/SpoopTheGamer and it didn't work no matter what we did. I had him log in and out of everything and link and update his steam on the forums. Nothing worked for him so idk

Has it even been officially tested and proven to work for TTT? DarkRP staff say it works for them however I've seen no TTT staff manage it.

I have my rank now so it probably does work , just takes some time I suppose.

On 12/7/2016 at 10:22 AM, PhantomSolaris said:

DarkRP works, it doesnt un-work, since i am not staff on darkrp anymore but i still am on the forums, @Nomad can you take my rank of please?

On 12/8/2016 at 8:17 AM, Legacy said:

Steam Sync

Wait WTF, it didnt work for me and @PhantomSolaris tried like everything