WarMachine and Nightblade.

I will not entirely write why they are great members of staff. We are all in Knowledge that they are great and are doing their best to improve the Server. I personally respect them a lot and I believe many do so. They are great and mature staff which are honest and reliable. Both would be the perfect canidates to become an Senior/Super Adminstrator (Or do we still have Lolerbots Owner++ Rank?).

WarMachine,

A mature and great member of staff. Open to solve situations easily, as I could have recently seen (I hope you don't think to bad of me). Since he was a moderator, he acted very professional and responsible. That is the reason he would deserve such great power.

Nightblade,

He once resigned and climbed up the ranks very quickly. If he would have staid, he may would be a higher rank today. But as you can see, he did not give up. He decided to restart and worked harder than he ever did before. He deserved the rank of an adminstrator+, but I believe that he is the best canidate to become a Senior adminstrator. I once spoke to him, one of the most mature person which I have meet in my CloudGaming time.

I wish both Staff luck and hopefully my Suggestion will happen.