???

The Peeps

So about a month ago now I bought a terminator custom job slot from minimalist. I made the custom job change form and thought that by the next restart I would have my job, that was not the case. I pmed nomad about the issue and he told me that the person I am buying of off needs to fill out the form, so I got minimalist to do so, that was a some time ago. And I still do not have my custom job. I have tried PMing roast, but I got no reply. Can anyone help me?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Nonnor said:

I have the same issue, except for the fact that I got a WRONG custom job. I paid for Dead Knight and got undead army. I've tried to contact both Nomad and Roast, (I actually got a reply from Nomad, thanks) but that was about a week ago and still wrong cj. I understand if things have to take some time, but might just be good to look over the cj transactions a bit more.

I could not agree more, we paid good money for these custom jobs, I under stand it cannot happen instantly, I don't expect that just that it would not take over a month!

(sorry I had a bit of a rant there)

2 hours ago, MrSockFace said:

Yeah,  well I sold my Undead Army slot to DavidAdmiR and its been 1 month now before roast has done them.

It may have just been our fault for not filling the form out right, but i made another one recently making sure I included as much detail as I possibly could.

So should I get my seller to do the same thing?