How to be an effective SWAT

uDefault

STEP 1 -

Contrary to popular belief the main use of the battering isnt to open doors, but its to be scumbag like this

This is a prime example on how to be good at swat ( @Sean4755 was a good test subject)

STEP 2 - 

BATON RUSH

Always baton rush, this is the best tactic to counter a bank raid like this, just autoclicker your m1 to win the game as SWAT

Hope you enjoy my guide!

You do know looking through walls in third person is exploiting right?

1.6 Cheating & Exploiting – Third party modifications are not tolerated; perpetrators of hacking will be permanently removed from the community. Furthermore, you must not use any in-game feature in a way where it grants you an unfair advantage (i.e looking through walls whilst in third person).

7 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

1.6 Cheating & Exploiting – Third party modifications are not tolerated; perpetrators of hacking will be permanently removed from the community. Furthermore, you must not use any in-game feature in a way where it grants you an unfair advantage (i.e looking through walls whilst in third person).

ban Kappa

27 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

Gained him no advantage in this situation, I'm not bothered that he did it pls no ban 

47 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

Im in 3rd person 90% of the time and it may appear as i used it to exploit. Which i didnt intend to do or do in my opinion