Unfair Ban

Dormant

I literally just joined mugged someone in public and got banned for 6 days which is so stupid and i only broke one rule and i never did  play on this server for months so i witch to be unban and play once again on the server which i hate now thanks too Cg Florian

1.10 Slander  You may only make accusations against another member of the community when speaking privately with a higher ranking member than the accused, or in the complaints/ban requests sections of the forum.

1.17 Drama Post - Any posts that affiliate yourself, or another user in the community, with drama or unnecessary attention is strictly prohibited. It is seen as attention seeking, and thus will be reprimanded immediately. If you have comments to make, or questions to ask about performance etc, then ask in TeamSpeak or In-Game. - This INCLUDES resignation posts.

I know but it was 300 seconds thats 5 mins and why would i play the game that i just joined and wait 5 mins thats like steam services like am i right. I could wait 2 but five mins and i just joined like brugh just 2 mins would be but 5 mins wow i just wished to be unbanned or have it reduced by 3 or 4 days because i am annoyed by that.

15 minutes ago, Dormant said:

I know but it was 300 seconds thats 5 mins and why would i play the game that i just joined and wait 5 mins thats like steam services like am i right. I could wait 2 but five mins and i just joined like brugh just 2 mins would be but 5 mins wow i just wished to be unbanned or have it reduced by 3 or 4 days because i am annoyed by that.

If you don't want to wait 5 min then don't break rules, it's as simple as that. Once you close the motd you agree to the rules and the punishments so don't even bother with complaining about that boi.