Admins and Jailing

Jonathan

Hi all,

I could've put this in guides or suggestions but it's neither relevant as me a player giving a guide to an admin is extremely cocky and rude, and likewise with a suggestion.

So realistically help is the most relevant, so please can you help us, the player base by being more considerate and attentive to where you jail a player. 

I was raiding a base yesterday and the admin jailed a swat raiding with us in the middle of the raid, causing us all to get trapped and he didn't even pay attention to it for ages, literally minutes., enough such that their NLR timer expired and they could come back.

That's out of order. Hugely out of order.

Please, use jailtp if they're in a raid or proximate to other players. 

The base being raided was the ZFG Base, and the admin who did that inconsiderate jailing was a member of ZFG too, ZFG something beginning with R.
I was going to report him for this and potentially gang ties as an admin.
I have a screenshot saved on my computer and was going to do a complaint but I didn't have the name showing in the jail, or the admins name to match it as I was too occupied with trying to get him to tp him elsewhere. I kept asking it who he jailed in the base so I could post a log with that but he kept ignoring me on OOC. 

Thanks for reading. 

1 minute ago, Florian said:

Hello @Jonathan,

i can't really see how to help you as i don't know what do you exactly want.

send me a forum message and we will sort your problem out,

Regards,

~ Florian

~ The Senior Staff Team

It's not really something that can be helped, it's just a suggestion but I didn't want to post it there as I thought it could come across as rude.

When admin jails people in between raids without teleporting them away it really ruins gameplay as it obstructs everyone else.

Hello @Jonathan, I'm sincerely sorry for the rather unpleasant time that you have experienced on our server. I fully understand what you mean by our staff members (mods and admins) jailing players in places where it will affect other players' RP.

I will therefore be informing all staff members immediately regarding this matter so that we don't have to repeat such incidents. Along with that, any staff members that then even after being notified of it proceed to do it, will be punished.

I want to thank you for informing us about this issue and I hope you enjoy your stay on the server. For any further questions/enquiries either regarding this matter, another matter or the progress of what I stated then feel free to contact me on the forums!