Can admin do this?

Mid raid raiders called admin that my base is crouch(i didnt knew about this becouse i didnt left my base a single time). Toast tp to them and then removed props from my base and jailed me without a single word letting them in without any resistance becouse my friends was bussy making moonshine and i didnt had time to pm before raiders will get in with hackphones(which shouldnt exist btw). All he had to do is to raise roof few cm becouse i accidemtaly while using easy weld placed it too low.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You broke a server rule, you got jailed. 3 people tried to enter your base and had to crouch to get in, which gives you a huge advantage over them, this is called RDR which you would know if you read the server rules that appear on your screen when you join the server. I removed the 3 props so players can move in and out freely without having to crouch and said you can fix it after.

Hello @GGPL(not multi acc),

first of all this topic shouldn't be in the "Rules and Information" section so once again there is something you've done wrong by not having a proper look...

If you have violated a rule then it is up to the staff member to make a decision over what happens next, the staff member that took care of the report decided to allow the raiders to continue in their RP by removing the crouch base section which was against our DarkRP rules found here and by then punishing you for the rule break.

The punishments are in place so that players may realize that what they have done is wrong and unfair to other players who follow the rules and are trying to have fun by doing so. We are not nazi's by punishing players although it may seem that way to "some" (i'm also not stating that you said we are), we are mainly trying to allow players to have fun on our server and punish those that try to ruin it.

(to avoid further possible drama)