Need VIP Token glitch problem

Today i bought some tokens from the store with intentions to get VIP. I went to the store got my tokens and when i clicked due to all the server lag my computer lagged and i accidentaly pressed a macro that moved my and clicked my mouse in a patern. after my lag spike finished it pulled my up on a crate oping with a prize. i looked at my inventory and it had bought an upgrade to ultimate ( which i cant use or sell) and a fox head. I asked a moderator and they said to post a forum. Please can someone help and remove the items in my inventory and give me the tokens i lost so i can buy VIP. or just give me VIP or something. Please cause i spent my hard earned real money on it. Because i dont get income and irealy wanted this

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's your clientside error, not the server's problem. We cannot take responsibility for your computer's actions or what you buy as it says before you buy tokens they are non refundable and it is your responsibility on how you spend them. We do apologise that this happened however, if you are wanting VIP you must buy more tokens or earn them by playing on the server.

• DC  locked this topic