MENTORING FAILED

Maloni

I Finished My Mentoring With MitchA And Then The Server Crashed And WHen I COme Back On Everyone Is Telling Me Go Off Duty You Havent Been Mentored But I Tell Them I Had And Then They Say Ok And Leave But I Still Have Struggles Since I Am New And Later I Am Demanded By Quiiz To Go Off Duty And Other People Are Telling Me That Nomad Will Demote Me If I DOnt Go Off Duty And When I Ask Them Why They Reply You Failed Your Mentoring so I Question If MitchA Tells Me I HAve Completed My Mentoring People Cant Say That I Failed And I SHould GO Off Duty

3 hours ago, Hey Thats Pretty Good said:

I Finished My Mentoring With MitchA And Then The Server Crashed And WHen I COme Back On Everyone Is Telling Me Go Off Duty You Havent Been Mentored But I Tell Them I Had And Then They Say Ok And Leave But I Still Have Struggles Since I Am New And Later I Am Demanded By Quiiz To Go Off Duty And Other People Are Telling Me That Nomad Will Demote Me If I DOnt Go Off Duty And When I Ask Them Why They Reply You Failed Your Mentoring so I Question If MitchA Tells Me I HAve Completed My Mentoring People Cant Say That I Failed And I SHould GO Off Duty

3 hours ago, QuiiZ said:

Hi, we spectated how you did sits yesterday and we thought it was to bad, that's why I told MitchA to rementor you. I don't know why you post this you could've asked me or MitchA.

If you have any more questions just MSG me on the forums

[please fix your capitals] 

I discussed this with Quiiz, and we felt the way you dealt with situations was not sufficient to be On Duty by yourself so Quiiz and me decided that I would have to monitor/mentor you again. If you have any more questions about this please PM me on the forums and I will happily answer your queries.

Requesting to thread to be locked.

Kind Regards, MitchA