Zaad, being a fucking dope as mofo

@Zaadlob was such a lad today. 

He was OD for like 12 hours straight. Then came on for another few hours to help out when we needed him. 

He's been OD, working his ass of loads recently, and I think he deserves a thanks, not just from me, but @Cytonex, @Immortal_Wraith and everyone else who was on when server nearly got out of control. 

Huge thanks dude, you're a brilliant admin, a friendly guy and we'll always support you for the following time you're on the server! 

Much luv man

7 minutes ago, Lightnin9515 said:

He was OD for like 12 hours straight. Then came on for another few hours to help out when we needed him. 

He's been OD, working his ass of loads recently, and I think he deserves a thanks, not just from me, but @Cytonex, @Immortal_Wraith and everyone else who was on when server nearly got out of control. 

Huge thanks dude, you're a brilliant admin, a friendly guy and we'll always support you for the following time you're on the server! 

Much luv man

I won't type a speech but yes, you were phenomenal today @Zaadlob Thank you

29 minutes ago, Lightnin9515 said:

Much luv man

Mhm, agreed, He has my gratitude.