Question relating to bumping and rules regarding bumping

CG | Tryhard Goat

Bumping is just an annoying factor and tbf Roast does not even like it. Just be patient for there to be an outcome or should I say verdict on your suggestion/post.

Just bumping posts, in general, will just make it look messy, so all I have to say is wait for Roast to take a look at it when he is ready.

Another way of bumping could also possibly annoy Roast as it said in some of your suggestions "Bumpppp, no verdict" this can be taken in a way that you are trying to rush Roast to place up a verdict when he is possibly busy.

Word of advice: Do not bump and wait for Roast to respond when he is ready.

9 minutes ago, PhantomSolaris said:

I feel like bumping should be okay if your suggestion is like, on the next page or more. Otherwise it's just annoying. But I don't know, it's up to the forum moderator peeps.

Everytime a post is bumped, roast sees it and gets ever so closer to declining it instantly.

On 09/11/2016 at 1:43 PM, PhantomSolaris said:

I feel like bumping should be okay if your suggestion is like, on the next page or more. Otherwise it's just annoying. But I don't know, it's up to the forum moderator peeps.

On 10/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, WarMachine said:

I wouldn't recommend bumping, unless it has been a long time and nothing seems to have been done with the post.

Literally what ive been doing up to now