Nightblade, warrior, Nomad and rest of staff team

Firstly I would like to say good work to the whole staff team as they have been doing very well over the recent weeks like keeping up to their duties and seeing 7+ staff OD is amazing, as well as @Nomad who has been personally helping me a lot.

@NightBlade, you have been exceeding my expectactions of you as you are very active on the forums and you are a great senior staff member. Keep it up bambi and you won't be far from your MODCP and SA.

@Toast, you have been doing very well recently, as your duties require you and as an event staff, you have really pleased me.

@WARRIOR, what can I say? You are the best at AOD and you have been the champion for quite a few weeks now so keep it up as the senior staff team take note of these things.

22 minutes ago, WarMachine said:

Firstly I would like to say good work to the whole staff team as they have been doing very well over the recent weeks like keeping up to their duties and seeing 7+ staff OD is amazing, as well as @Nomad who has been personally helping me a lot.

@NightBlade, you have been exceeding my expectactions of you as you are very active on the forums and you are a great senior staff member. Keep it up bambi and you won't be far from your MODCP and SA.

@Toast, you have been doing very well recently, as your duties require you and as an event staff, you have really pleased me.

@WARRIOR, what can I say? You are the best at AOD and you have been the champion for quite a few weeks now so keep it up as the senior staff team take note of these things.

Agreed all amazing.

Has anyone seen @WARRIOR rping ever? i have not

althought @Toast is banned?