Advance Duplicator Stuck On 'Already Loading File'

RyaanHD

Hey, so four days ago my advance duplicator (2) has stopped working. When I go to open any dupe I get the 'Already loading file, please wait' error. However I can still do things such as my friend places his dupe down (we have each other set as buddies) I can right click on it and place it just fine. I just cannot load any dupes from my advance duplicator. I've tried everything. Firstly I tried reconnecting, nothing happened, issue persisted. Secondly I then reinstalled my game, still nothing. Thirdly, I tried installing to a different hard drive, and also deleted all of my dupes, still didn't help at all. Finally I dropped the bomb of factory resetting my whole PC, to what I hoped would have fixed it which it hasn't. I don't know why it is doing this and it is only the 'Cloud Gaming Server' that this is happening to me on. I can use advance duplicator just fine on every other server. The reason I'm not moving server is because I enjoy, and really love the community. However, It may have to be an option as I'm finding it really hard without advanced duplicator. Hopefully you can help me, many thanks, Ryan.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, RyaanHD said:

Yes I know a server restart may fix it, but I'd like info on when the next 'server restart' will be. Or I'd also like to know an alternate fix. Cheers.

There no alternative, you must wait for a simple restart as many people have experienced this issue, including myself, as of this moment I believe there is no restart schedule so I recommend just waiting around for a restart and simply doing something else. It's rather sad there is no fix, to be honest.

Just now, SYMMIJ said:

There no alternative, you must wait for a simple restart as many people have experienced this issue, including myself, as of this moment I believe there is no restart schedule so I recommend just waiting around for a restart and simply doing something else. It's rather sad there is no fix, to be honest.

Yeah no problem mate, thanks for the response. Appreciate it. Yeah it is kinda unfortunate that there is no fix, even though this bug is one of the major bugs on the bug reports for 'Advance Duplicator 2' at the moment.

Many thanks.

Just now, RyaanHD said:

Yeah no problem mate, thanks for the response. Appreciate it. Yeah it is kinda unfortunate that there is no fix, even though this bug is one of the major bugs on the bug reports for 'Advance Duplicator 2' at the moment.

Many thanks.

You're welcome, glad I could help slightly.