keeps getting stuck on this bit

Lollipopxxxxx

Hello, James

We are sorry to hear that you are having this problem and here is a possible fix to the current issue that you are having,

You could attempt to run your Integrity of Game Files, by doing this will reinstall any files that may be missing on your game.

To do this you must do the following:

1) Launch steam and right click on Gmod, by doing this will open a tab, from there you will need to click on 'Properties'.

2) After you had done that it will open a tab and at the top, there will be 'General' 'Updates' 'Local Files' 'Betas', you will need to click on 'Local Files'. After that, you will need to click on 'Verify Integrity of Game Files'.

3) This will then install any files that will be missing on your Game and will only take a few minutes.

And that's pretty much it if the server is still not connecting you accordingly then feel free to reply to this topic and we will work from there.

Great Regards,

~ The Senior Staff Team

3 minutes ago, james_emery said:

i tried that and i tried re installing my game and everything could i have the files to install manually?

Sometimes you will have to wait for the server to download all the files that are needed (So grab yourself a Coffee and chill out), also try not to tab out as it may interrupt the loading process. Another thing you may need to download is the M9K Files that will be linked below.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300653696

Like I said if this does not work then you will have to wait it out but after this the problem should not occur anytime soon.

27 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

Sometimes you will have to wait for the server to download all the files that are needed (So grab yourself a Coffee and chill out), also try not to tab out as it may interrupt the loading process. Another thing you may need to download is the M9K Files that will be linked below.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=300653696

Like I said if this does not work then you will have to wait it out but after this the problem should not occur anytime soon.

waited ages dont think it works can i just have the addons to join ?