Melt QT PE and Tangy

1 hour ago, Avionix said:

Idk who they are, but I came on the server last night for about an hour, and they were OD constantly, so they appear to be doing something right. keep it up!

farmer so nice to people @Pvt Cinemon

I don't know if they should take this as a compliment from someone with such bad rep on the community, but it's the thought that counts ey? Human torchie, torch 

Melt wasn't the model moderator, but since he was spoken to he's definitely improved.

Keep up the excellent work, the pair of you! It's great to hear such positive things about moderators! :)

Melt wasn't the model moderator, but since he was spoken to he's definitely improved.

Keep up the excellent work, the pair of you! It's great to hear such positive things about moderators! :)

Just now, Pvt Cinemon said:

I don't know if they should take this as a compliment from someone with such and rep on the community, but it's the thought that counts ey? Human torchie, torch 

its a fair point, me complimenting someone is fairly worthless seeing as I was one of the servers biggest trolls next to Joulle

1 hour ago, Lightnin said:

When I get home need to talk to you bout a staff complaint 

3 hours ago, Lightnin said:

Only a sith deals with such grammar...