Been waiting for ages

Legion

I've been waiting for my CJ back for 2 (ish) months now and haven't got it still. 

I've made loads of the reports I've been told to make over and over but none are being responded too or accepted (or denied! I haven't been told). 

My money (£40 roughly) has been taken and nothing has been given to me in return. 

When I ask no one has given me valuable advice so instead I'm doing this, this isn't a direct message to roast so I shouldn't be warned for it, this is a message to the community. What should I do? My parents feel I've been scammed and it might not be my choice as to whether or not I get a refund on PayPal. So apologies to nomad if I do end up getting my money back but I have messaged you about it giving you warning about a month ago. 

So to sum up: the people who've actually solved this problem, what should I do? 

Thank you 

UPDATE: messaged nomad on TS (as I was told), he asked what it was about,I said my custom job and he ignored me from then on. I'm getting a refund since this is definitely a scam

Edited by Legion
2 minutes ago, Brock Olly said:

No i get you, but if he told you to male a form then I'm sure the form was filled out incorrectly, otherwise you'd have it already. 

If you need help with making the form, you can always ask

I'll take your advice, I'll pm him once more and fill another form, if it doesn't work then I might not have a choice about PayPal refund :(