Few things about ban appeals

Upland

So you got banned and you think that you should be un-banned?

Well you came to right place. Now of course this guide won't instantly make you un-banned, as these are only things/tips you should know about ban appeals.

Tip 1: Use the template.

This is the step that many people fail, if you don't use the template you will get auto declined

Tip 2: Just be calm.

Look, we all know you are annoyed from the ban, but that is not a reason to be a immature so just be calm and mature about it.
By being immature, you accomplice nothing, and you'll probably stay banned. 

Tip 3: We are not robots.

So you've now made an appeal, but none of the staff is looking at it?

Wait for staff to come and look at it.

Staff members are still humans after all and they have social lives too. Because of that, staff members might not simply have enough time to look at the ban appeals constantly.

So after you've done your apeal, go and maybe eat something or go out. And after those few hours you've spent doing something productive, go and check your apeal again since there might've been someone responding your apeal.

So you got baned and you think that you should get unbaned?

Well you came to right place, ofc this guide wont instantly make you unbaned this is for HOW to make a ban appeal that is easy to read and makes staffs job easyer.

Step 1: use the tempelate

This is the step that many ppl fail to do, if you dont use the tempelate it

A: will make you look like stupid

B: makes staffs job super hard

Step 2: keep calm

Ok so we all know you are annoyed bc of the ban, but that is not a reason to be a dick. So just be calm and mature about it.

Step 3: we are not robots

Ok you made the appeal but no one us looking at it? Wait. You have to know that the staff dont always be online and responding. So take a seat and wait for couple of hours.

So here are few things you should know about the ban appeals, did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments.

Not following the template doesn't make their job hard, it makes it an auto decline haha

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, can any of the forum staff move this to ban appeal section and pin it?

[uSER=65]@Java[/uSER] [uSER=9]@Corporal[/uSER] [uSER=2]@Chris[/uSER] [uSER=22]@Proxy[/uSER]

Please use full words in the guide. Not shortened word like "ppl". Then some one might move it, i myself however will not do it because it's not actually my job.

Best regards Java

• 8 months later...
  • Nomad unpinned this topic