Supa's DarkRP Money Making Guide

Supa

Darkrp Money-Making Guide

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZNvLjpYumgrCQrC1RSp4TPD-Rkx2iV3e8SjP--UJQrVuzcP4UEw

I have been playing DarkRP for over a year. I remember not really knowing how to make money efficiently for a long time, but this guide will cover a lot of good ways to make money quick. So if you are new or you are an experienced player, this guide is for you.

Selling Shipments in Bulk

Difficulty: Medium

Money efficiency: High

As a gun dealer you don't really make much money by selling guns in small quantities. You can maximize the efficiency of the job by adding people/pm-ing them ingame, and asking them if they would like to buy guns in large amounts. Always find someone that is desperate, and charge them for about 1.5x the cost. This way you would be making large amounts of money really quickly. The only problem is finding the right buyer. This will take some time but has a large payoff.

Honey Badger Trading

Money efficiency: Medium

You can win this rare (and op) weapon by opening crates. I would suggest getting a few friends to give their honey badgers to you if they don't want them, or give them a cut of the money you sell the guns for. Once you have 10 of these, advert ingame if anyone would like to buy a shipment of honey badgers for a "cheap" price. Try to find more than one person willing to buy, and meet up with with the bidders. Ask one of them to make an offer, and get them to bid. This way you would be maximizing your profit, and ONLY sell the shipment if the offer is more than 200k. Also, don't seem desperate.

Hitman Price Switch

Difficulty: Hard

This is by far the fastest way to make money, it is also the hardest. The way this works is by using binds to change the hit price when someone is about to request one.

bind "i" "say /hitprice 5000"

bind "o" "say /hitprice 50000"

Set your hit price to 5000 when asking someone for a hit, while they are scrolling through the list of names to put the hit on, set the hit price to 50k by using the bind provided. They will accept a 50k hit unknowingly. This has an around 70% success rate, but it is difficult to play off and in my opinion should be outlawed in the rules.

Printer-Case Method

Money efficiency: Low

Have a full set of upgraded printers, get about 200k out of them (this will take some time) and buy as many keys and crates as you can. Keep opening the crates for a chance to win and make a profit. By the time you open all the crates and keys you will most likely have the same amount of money you started with or more. If not then wait for the printers to have another 200k and just keep repeating this process. Check the statistics here, (http://cloudgamingeu.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/opening-100-unbox-crates.726/)

Mass Printing

Get a group of friends to spawn in money printers for you and upgrade them, and basically just printer camp. To get people to do this for you, assure them that they can go AFK and take a percentage of the money from their printers.

This is all i can come up for now, hope it helped.

Yeah.... you scammed me once, so I ask an admin, dont remember who, if it was allowed (wanst gonna put you in jail, I was just gonna ask for curiosity, cuz If it was allowed, gg, new way of making $$) and It wasn't

Im not going to start an argument, but are you listening to what i just said? Its not outlawed in the rules.

Great guide for making money.

However this one is a scam:

Hitman Price Switch

Difficulty: Hard

This is by far the fastest way to make money, it is also the hardest. The way this works is by using binds to change the hit price when someone is about to request one.

bind "i" "say /hitprice 5000"

bind "o" "say /hitprice 50000"

Set your hit price to 5000 when asking someone for a hit, while they are scrolling through the list of names to put the hit on, set the hit price to 50k by using the bind provided. They will accept a 50k hit unknowingly. This has an around 70% success rate, but it is difficult to play off and in my opinion should be outlawed in the rules.

Im not going to start an argument, but are you listening to what i just said? Its not outlawed in the rules.

If you think it should be outlawed in the rules why would you tell people how to do it?

I don't know everyone is making such a fuss about the hitman trick. I made a whole guide and all some of you do is whine about one thing because apparently it is a scam. Perhaps it is, but it is not outlawed in the rules and if don't have anything positive to say but to spam this thread with negatives, then don't say anything at all. If a rule is added prohibiting use of this method then i will remove it from the guide, for now it stays.