How to be an DICTATOR

toedeli

How to be an DICTATOR

sasha-dictator-twitpic.jpg

Maybe some of you asked themself: Damn i am an mayor and i really want to be bad. Should i now change to gangster or so? Nope you dont need to! You can type /job Dictator and look! You are now an dictator! You can choose by yourself what kind of dictator you wanna be: The Military(Here SWAT and Polical) or others. Actually you normally take Policial! But back to the guide. The perfect way actually is already the first step. 

Step 1: Be mayor

Normally people take mayor to be an dictator. Because terrorists are actually really on the same rank like dictators. So better be mayor. It really makes fun for everyone!

Step 2: Change Job name

You can do this by typing in chat /job Dictator. It is actually more fun if people KNOW youre an dictator.

Step 3: Where are the Governement officials?

Without Officials it is already senless to be an mayor! And even more an dictator! But still its possible that some newbies join and vote for swat. Well they to wanna have fun but there is an sort of possibility that they poorly not understand. 

Step 4: Laws

An dictator isnt an dictator without laws! So you ask yourself: What laws shall i make? Here some examples:

Dont come to near to the Dictator

Any hits on governement officials are illegal

No guns higher than handgun not including Governement.

Gunlicense only for handguns: *Put your price here*

Insulting the Governement will be punished.

Report criminal activities.

etc...

Step 5: NO MERCY

Dont show any mercy! You are an DICTATOR youre job is to be evil! Send you units EVERYWHERE for ALL suspicion!

Step 6: In work

Step 6 is in work. Post your suggestions down below!

DelCampino the maker of the most popular guide on Cloudgaming sayd:

As the creator of the most popular guide on the forum, i will make a guide for this.

Here we go:

Step one: try and be a dictator

Step two: Get demoted

Hope it helps  :Kappa:

jk lol,nice guide

NOH WEAPONS IN PUBLIC WILL BE KOS AOS IF CLOSE

BUYING AMMO IN PUBLIC WILL BE AOS/KOS IF NECCESSARY

DISRESPECTING GOVERMENT OFFICIAL IS AOS/KOS IF RESIST

IF YOU ARE WANTED YOU ARE KOS/AOS IF CLOSE

PROSTITUTION WILL LEAD TO TORTURE TILL DEATH IN JAIL (STUN STICK A BITCH TILL SHE DIES) lol

HOBOS ARE CUTE BUT SMELLS LIKE DEAD PEOPLE GIVE THEM 2 DOLLA

BEING NEAR A DICKTATOR WILL GET YOU WEAPON CHECKED/WILL GET YOUR ASS ARRESTED IF YOU SPEAK TO THE DICKTATOR WITH NO PERMIT OR EVEN KILLED

RUNNING AROUND SCREAMING WILL GET YOU JAILED AND TORTURED MY PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS STAY SMART NOT STUIPID

BEING IN BANK AS ANY JOB WILL GET YOU AOS/KOS IF NECCESSARY ONLY A BANKER/GUARDS CAN BE THERE AND PUT UP A DEFENSE FOR THE DICKTATOR MONY

HAVING LOCK PICKS OR KEYPAD CRACKERS OUT IS AOS/KOS IF RESIST

TALKING LIKE A UNCIVIL CITIZEN IS AOS/KOS IF RESIST BAD MOUTHING OR TALKING LIKE A GHETTO IS NOT OK IN MY LAND OF DICKTATORSHIP

HEIL ME LERD PROXY HE GETS EVERYTHING FOR FREE /JAVA ASWELL CUZ HES LIKE LAVA DONT MAKE HIM ANGRY

JWALKING WILL GET YOU STUN STICKEDX10 IF RESISTED YOU WILL BE WANTED FOR BEING UNDER USAGE OF DRUGZ A CITIZEN IS NOT THAT STUIPID TO VIOLATE THAT LAW

lol best laws yesh

My salty laws:

1) Default law

2) Default law

3) Default law

4) Weapons out in public, including knives/pistols/hidden blades/lockpicks/keypad crackers, is KOS/AOS.

5) You will automatically be weaponchecked at PD/Bank/Checkpoint, and if you have a weapon, you are KOS/AOS.

6) Asking for hits is illegal.

7) If you are seen buying ammo/a weapon, you are KOS/AOS.

8) Gun/Special Arms Dealers must have gun licenses in order to sell items.

9) Prostitution is illegal.

10) Bugbaiting is KOS/AOS.

11) Disrespect of government officials is KOS/AOS.

12) None of these laws except Law 11 apply to police. (This law is for people who would try to make loopholes.)

• 1 month later...