Connecting to forums with mobile

Xappan

Basically what I'm getting at is, that since the forum was updated it had its fair share of weirdness when it comes to actually browsing it from something that is not a PC. (mobile, tablet you know. Well this happened to me on PC too so who knows.) If I'm alone with it its good, noone has to get nervous as I did. Anyhow I found the way to actually use the forums from a mobile device which follows:

Step 1.: Open the browser, type in "cloudgamingeu.co.uk" hit enter and stare at the white wall of nothing that comes in.

This actually is a problem caused by the explorer I guess, as it redirects you to "cloudgamingeu.co.uk/forum/index.php?/portal/". If you delete "?/portal/" and hit enter again it should let you in. 

hlj5NBd.png

Step 2.: Great we're in and you should see a nice little mobile platform that resembles this:

This can be used but I found it hard simply for the sake of it being unfamiliar and kinda harsh when it comes to navigation. (You can go to the bottom of the page, and press the "full version" button so it will go to the already familiar site)

x8Wzp7u.png

Step 3.: First thing you might want to do is log in your account. If you dont you'll find out pretty fast that most of the buttons take you to this site:

G4jrQiI.png

(this caused me so much frustraition) After logging in you should be able to navigate normally on the forums. If not, and the problem still appears try opening one of the links on a new page instead of overwriting the one you're looking at. (I found this to work, needed to do it only once, after that it worked and is working normally)

Step 4.: Congrats you're in! Keep in mind that the mobile version might be unfamiliar, and posting comments with it is very simple as you can only type in text (No fonts/colors/pictures/etc...)

Thanks for reading through hope I helped someone if they had problem, if not I'm happy only I have the issue :)