Arjun/smilaey for admin :)

Recently it is very common that rulebreakers pop up late at night when many staff members are sleeping or probably busy at work around 1-8 am, BUT my boy Arjun has been very active in these dire times that we need our knight in shiny armour! Arjun has been working really hard and for a person with limited commands as a moderator i applaud this man for putting in alot of hours and hard work late at night to make sure people who want to rp at these times have a blast playing this server we all love <3 

i OFC do not mean with this that we need more people to be active at night but it is a message showing people that Arjun is one of those people who care. instead of him mining he goes OD the whole time and deals with constant 3-5 mass rulebreakers at the same time as a MOD which is extremely difficult when you are doing your best when they simply rejoin the server to avoid every single command in his capability.

TL:DR give arjun a admin asap please he is our nightly hope <3 

BONUS: Wiggles, shadownyster, jamie sometimes are active at these times aswell and more! i wanna thank them too for the time they put in at late hours.

I highly agree with this, Arjun has been on the past 3 nights helping us out with the rulebreakers, and every night he manages to get rid of them. I feel Arjun has everything it takes to be a great staff member and he already is, but i think he needs admin for more commands and to be able to help us out more, such as in times like these. +1