TTT Punishment and Command Guide

DC 

Punishment Guide

Below is a table of universal punishments on TTT to make sure all staff are issuing equal/same punishments for the same issue ; I created this to make it clearer for staff to issue correct punishments in the right situations:

34e0612a0805064c044a026a80cec4db.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Command Guide

Here is also a list of commands to make it easer to use without going into !menu :

c6bbac7efa8e001033af05d3fb5b0c39.png

I hope this was helpful,

~~DC :D

There is already a command and punishment list. But oh well, good job mate.

Also @CG | Tryhard Goat advertising should stay as a perma ban no matter what, it has been that way for a long time now and should not be changed, would you like it if some player came on your server which had a couple of players on it and starts advertising other servers? I would think not, by making the first and second offence a "kick" you will be granting that player to come back and deal more damage so by perma-banning them it will stop them. IMO making it a kick is just a stupid thing to do.

3 hours ago, NightBlade said:

There is already a command and punishment list. But oh well, good job mate.

Also @CG | Tryhard Goat advertising should stay as a perma ban no matter what, it has been that way for a long time now and should not be changed, would you like it if some player came on your server which had a couple of players on it and starts advertising other servers? I would think not, by making the first and second offence a "kick" you will be granting that player to come back and deal more damage so by perma-banning them it will stop them. IMO making it a kick is just a stupid thing to do.

The first offence is a warning ingame. This is a problem because people wiil change their name while connected and get autobanned. That ban is 10 mins long IIRC, but it can put people off. The autoban i'm talking about isnt the same as the permaban for the 3rd offence

31 minutes ago, CG | Tryhard Goat said:

The first offence is a warning ingame. This is a problem because people wiil change their name while connected and get autobanned. That ban is 10 mins long IIRC, but it can put people off. The autoban i'm talking about isnt the same as the permaban for the 3rd offence

Just go back to the old punishment list, get their steam id and ban it. Plus why would you warn someone if they were advertising a competitive server?

@Nomad can you look into this please.

36 minutes ago, NightBlade said:

Just go back to the old punishment list, get their steam id and ban it. Plus why would you warn someone if they were advertising a competitive server?

@Nomad can you look into this please.

Advertising can be split into two types , indirect and direct.

Indirect advertising is where someone has for example a CSGO Gambling site in their name , this really doesn't deserve a straight permanent ban as they are not directly telling people to check out the site and it doesn't really have an effect on the server as it is not a Garry's Mod community. A simple warn and kick can do the job for this , a ban if necessary.

What you are talking about is when someone comes on the server and has no intention to play on the server and only wants to advertise their own server for their own benefit. So for example someone joins and says "Join ******* it's the best garry's mod server" blah blah blah. That's directly telling people to join their server and this I agree would warrant a permanent ban.

36 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Advertising can be split into two types , indirect and direct.

Indirect advertising is where someone has for example a CSGO Gambling site in their name , this really doesn't deserve a straight permanent ban as they are not directly telling people to check out the site and it doesn't really have an effect on the server as it is not a Garry's Mod community. A simple warn and kick can do the job for this , a ban if necessary.

What you are talking about is when someone comes on the server and has no intention to play on the server and only wants to advertise their own server for their own benefit. So for example someone joins and says "Join ******* it's the best garry's mod server" blah blah blah. That's directly telling people to join their server and this I agree would warrant a permanent ban.

Then the "Advertising" should be split into two parts. Direct advertising and indirect advertising instead of how it is now.

On 11/19/2016 at 7:26 PM, Legacy said:

but also what about the timer for just warning the person for advertising. when someone comes on with and is advertising we warn the person and we usually forget about him. so what is the timer to give really for warning to leave the server and change their name. but also i think if the person who advertises with his name and leaves without agreeing that he is advertising is really a sneaky advertise and should be concluded with a 2 day ban. Its like advertise and leave basically.