???

The Peeps

Ok I am making this since I don't know what to do,

Right I bought a slot for a custom job, all well and good, I made a custom job change form, next restart was not in my f4. I pmed nomad, he told me the seller need to make the form, so my seller did. I though ok by next restart I will have my custom job! No, its been at least 2 weeks and I still don't have my custom job.

And the custom job HAS got the custom job removed from his f4. And its not in mine.

Have I lost the custom job then?

And is there no way I can even sell it.

Just now, Minimalist said:

He's been waiting forever, I can't make another form because i've sent so many £5 payments to roast I can't prove that I sent one for this job.

2 minutes ago, MeatBallz said:

No, and be patient.

people have waited in a Month to get their custom jobs

Yeah I think I might just give up now and maybe buy another cj xD

13 hours ago, The Black Knight said:

Yeah I have the same problem, I'm making 1 last form tonight and then, if I don't get it, I'm getting a refund on PayPal. I don't recommend buying another CJ, it isn't right that you should pay for something, not get it, and then buy another one. 

lol are you retarded? refunding your payment when it wasn't the sellers fault? have fun being community banned if you do

13 hours ago, The Black Knight said:

Yeah I have the same problem, I'm making 1 last form tonight and then, if I don't get it, I'm getting a refund on PayPal. I don't recommend buying another CJ, it isn't right that you should pay for something, not get it, and then buy another one. 

5 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

lol are you retarded? refunding your payment when it wasn't the sellers fault? have fun being community banned if you do

Yeah lol there is clearly a rule stating that you cant dispute/force refund.

P.S, if the money was send via "Family & Friends" option, payments CANNOT be disputed.

4 minutes ago, Minimalist said:

'Lol' are you retarded? If you bought something and didn't get what you payed for then you'd get your money back right? Did I ever say it was nomads fault? I'm happy giving the money back again if I actually get my job.

and all in all that's just if it keeps getting ignored. I'm not waiting 2 months to get what I want especially if I payed for it 1 month ago already. (There's also no expiration date on the store so I'm within my rights of a refund) 

6 minutes ago, The Black Knight said:

'Lol' are you retarded? If you bought something and didn't get what you payed for then you'd get your money back right? Did I ever say it was nomads fault? I'm happy giving the money back again if I actually get my job.

and all in all that's just if it keeps getting ignored. I'm not waiting 2 months to get what I want especially if I payed for it 1 month ago already. (There's also no expiration date on the store so I'm within my rights of a refund) 

When I made the mistake of buying UA, Nomad got it in my F4 ASAP by the next restart. 

It was also never even removed from my F4

1 minute ago, agentcreed said:

When I made the mistake of buying UA, Nomad got it in my F4 ASAP by the next restart. 

It was also never even removed from my F4

I bought it and didn't get it in my f4 due to a 'glitch'. Then the server does some shit and I gotta apply for my job. 

Thats all I know. It would help if I had some information about how tf I'm supposed to get it back rather than 'fill this out so we can ignore it'. 

2 minutes ago, The Black Knight said:

I bought it and didn't get it in my f4 due to a 'glitch'. Then the server does some shit and I gotta apply for my job. 

Thats all I know. It would help if I had some information about how tf I'm supposed to get it back rather than 'fill this out so we can ignore it'. 

You can't chargeback at all. If you chargeback you're community banned.