i30delta PE The moderator

AwaY

So i was the mayor and some kid say:
"OMG! GO OVERHERE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL YOU!!" and i just say: "no one is going to kill me and if u trying to kidnapp me i will kill u." (it was a joke).
"And then i go to bathroom and he locked me" and he say: "drop (idk the money) or die!" and i say: "kill me wtf.. "
(+ i swear i propblock for sec the door becuase that guy shoot me and say drop the money or die!)
and i just reply to the police, guards, swat becuase i was kidnapped.. and he kill him near 1min i got unlocked. Then we go downstairs and we saw the guy who kidnapped me and kill the guard and me after i call the moderator "i30delta PE" and he say ok. He tp me and tp the kidnapper and the kidnapper say: "he propblock the door i got screenshots". The moderator say "I want to see the screenshot." (i think i say 4x times i propblock the door) and he not answering. (3-4 minutes later)..
he jailed me for propblocking and that fk kidnapper shoot me to the door and giveing me a food (actually is not a food but is a flying thing "frozzen"). Thanks moderator. I'm done..

edit.. sorry for my bad english i'm not really american or english man .. :D

EDIT.. (last) 
The kidnapper nick: MS Crazy
Moderator nick: i30delta PE

Edited by AwaY
adding nick's

Even from your comment, I can see you have actually broken the rules, also from your comment, I can see the player was 'mugging' you which is very different to kidnapping someone. What he did was bait you into that building (i.e. A private area) so he can do so without being disturbed.

Therefore this topic will be locked to stop this drama, any more comments on this subject will lead to a warning point and/or worse.