Will Respec £10M keep Skill Points bought at the token store?

PenguinJoy0

1 hour ago, Toast said:

I would assume it resets all your skills and returns all the SPs equivalent to how much they cost. If it doesn't work like that and it causes you to lose SPs then it'd be best to make a bug report, but you'll never know until you try.

The skill Respec only counts the SPS you've accomplished in challenges ,
so if a skill you bought at 80 SPS is now 110 , you won't be getting 110 because it costs that much, you'll only get back how much challenges you've accomplished , there is a huge chance SPS bought from store or wherever or given will disappear once you RESPEC. Avoid RESPECING if u've bought sps from store or contact wilton before doing so

6 minutes ago, YEiD said:

The skill Respec only counts the SPS you've accomplished in challenges ,
so if a skill you bought at 80 SPS is now 110 , you won't be getting 110 because it costs that much, you'll only get back how much challenges you've accomplished , there is a huge chance SPS bought from store or wherever or given will disappear once you RESPEC. Avoid RESPECING if u've bought sps from store or contact wilton before doing so

42 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah just found out that it doesn't. Please avoid skill respec until its fixed - I'll reply on this post when it is

Bit late to the conversation my friend.

• roast locked this topic